· 1 lb broccoli
· 1 lb cauliflower
· ½ cup quinoa
· 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
· ½ cup feta
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 4 tablespoons sliced almonds
· 2 tablespoons dried cranberries OR 5 dates
· 1/2 cup olive oil
· 4 tablespoons lemon juice
· 2 teaspoons lemon zest
· 1 clove garlic, minced
· salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350*F
2. Using a colander, rinse quinoa and drain well. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, until golden and toasted. Set aside to cool.
3. Combine broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini ribbons with oil, salt and pepper. Cook cauli and broccoli on a grill pan for about 3 minutes on each side or until just cooked. Zucchini will be done in 1 minute per side.
4. Make lemon dressing by combining ingredients with a whisk in a small bowl.
5. Arrange vegetables on a serving platter and top with crumbles of feta, quinoa, almonds and dried fruit. Serve drizzled with lemon dressing.