· 2 heads cauliflower or Caulini
· ½ cup currants or golden raisins
· ½ cup chopped parsley
· ½ cup veganaise
· 2 tablespoons tahini
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1 tablespoon sambal olek chili paste
· Sliced almonds, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 425*F
2. Separate cauliflower florets and spread onto a baking sheet. Salt and pepper them.
3. In a small bowl, wisk veganaise, tahini and chili paste. Use this to brush onto the cauliflower and roast for 15-20 minutes or until cauliflower is golden brown.
4. Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining sauce, chopped parsley, currants and toasted almonds.