· ½ teaspoon each: ground ginger, paprika, nutmeg and cinnamon
· 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
· 1 -2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
· 1 tablespoon honey
· ½ shallot, minced
· ¾ cup olive oil
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 1 bunch shredded kale
· ½ lb. shredded Brussles sprouts shredded on a mandoline
· 1 thinly sliced apple
· 1 cup toasted and chopped pecans
· ½ cup dried cranberries
· ½ cup pomegranate arils
· 1 or 2 small delicate squash
1. Preheat oven to 425*F
2. Prepare dressing by combining ingredients in a jar and shaking until combined. Set aside.
3. Slice delicate squash and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the same spices used in dressing (ground ginger, nutmeg and paprika) and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in a 425*F oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
4. Massage kale with a bit of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt before combining with shredded Brussles sprouts,
cranberries and some of the dressing. Place on your serving platter and top with pecans and pomegranate seeds. Place delicata squash rounds on top and drizzle with a bit more dressing.