· 2 pounds clean white fish cut into cubes (halibut, bass, grouper, cod)
· 1 cup lime juice
· 1 serrano chile, seeds removed.
· ¼ purple onion, minced
· 1-2 tablespoons Ahí Amarillo paste
· 1/2 can light coconut milk
· 2 peeled and cubed mango
· 1 sweet potato (peeled and cubed)
· zest of 2 limes
· Tortilla chips of plantain chips for serving
1. Blend lime juice, salt and serrano chili and ahi Amarillo chili paste until smooth.
2. Place in bowl with cubed fish, Let sit for at least 1 hour covered in refrigerator until fish is cooked through.
3. Steam sweet potato cubes until tender, about 10-12 minutes. Set aside until cool.
4. When fish is cooked through, add coconut milk to fish, adjust seasoning.
5. Gently fold in mango,avocado and sweet potato cubes and top with lime zest.
6. Serve in martini or other decorative glass accompanied by tortilla Chips or fried platain chips.