· ¼ cup yellow onion
· 2 celery stalks
· 1 -2 garlic cloves
· 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled
· ¼ cup cilantro
· ¼ cup lemon juice
· ½ cup passion fruit pulp Can substitute mango or pineapple)
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 ears of white corn on the cobb
· 16 Jumbo Shrimp cleaned and deveined, tail still attatched.
· peppery greens such as watercress or arugula
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
2. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and wisk in olive oil, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
3. Grill corn until charred in parts.
4. Grill prawns until done, remove from heat and while still hot drizzle with more sauce, then serve on plate smeared with sauce and topped with dressed greens and corn kernals.