· 1 large block of fresh Feta
· 1 lb. mixed olives (Kalamata, Castelveltrano)
· 1/2 cup olive oil
· 2 cloves peeled and minced garlic
· Zest of 1 lemon
· bunch fresh thyme
· salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F
2. Place block of feta in the center of a baking dish.
3. Combine olives, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and a couple of tablespoons of fresh thyme in a bowl with the olives and mix well.
4. Pour olive mixture over feta and bake for 40 minutes. Serve with crackers or bread.