· 2 cups mixed cherry or grape tomatoes
· 1 tablespoon sumac
· Zest of 1 yellow lemon
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 3 tablespoons olive oil plus more for drizzling
· 1 cup labne
· 2 tablespoons za’atar
· Pita bread for serving
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400*F On a baking sheet, combine tomatoes, olive oil, lemon zest and sumac.
2. Roast for about 20 minutes and set aside to cool a bit.
3. Spread labne on a serving platter or shallow bowl and spoon tomatoes on top.
4. Sprinkle labne with za’atar and a drizzle of olive oil and serve with toasted pita bread.