· 1 (9 inch) refrigerated ready to unroll pie crust (Pepperidge Farms)
· 1 4-ounce package goat cheese
· 1 4-ounce package cream cheese
· 2 tablespoons each chopped fresh chives and dill
· ½ teaspoon dried herbes (fines herbes)
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 2 cups cherry tomatoes (any color)
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· Thyme sprigs
1. Preheat oven to 450*F
2. On a baking sheet, combine tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper and a few thyme sprigs and leaves. Roast for about 15 minutes or until tomatoes are soft and caramelized. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
3. Using a tart or pie dish, carefully unroll pie crust and prick it with a fork and bake it for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and cool completely.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the cheeses and stir in the dried and fresh herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Add a splash of milk if needed.
5. Spread the mixture onto the cooled tart and top with the tomatoes and additional herbs if desired.